At TravMe Tours, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy outlines how we collect, use, and disclose your personal information when you use our website or tours.
2. How we use your information We use your information to provide you with the services you have requested, such as booking a tour. We may also use your information to personalize your experience on our website or to send you marketing communications about our products and services.
3. How we share your information We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us to operate our website and provide our services, such as payment processors and tour operators. We may also share your information with government authorities or law enforcement agencies if required by law.
4. How we store your information We store your personal information securely and take measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. Your information may be stored on servers located outside of Egypt. By using our website or services, you consent to the transfer of your information to these servers.
5. Your rights You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information we hold about you. You may also withdraw your consent for us to use your information at any time. To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Changes to this policy We may update this policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new policy on our website. Your continued use of our website or services after any changes to this policy have been made constitutes your acceptance of the changes.