Aswan Day tour, Philae Temple and Obeliskfrom
See the highlights of Aswan in your Aswan Day Tour. Our daily tours will take you to the High Dam that created Lake Nasser, as well as the Unfinished Obelisk to see how ancient Egyptians cut these huge stone pillars, and finally Philae Temple, dedicated to the goddess Isis.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
TravMe Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan and enjoy a day tour in the amazing city of Aswan. Start your tour with a visit to the High Dam, an engineering miracle built in 1960 to protect Egypt from annual floods from the Nile. Then proceed to visit the Unfinished Obelisk which shows the techniques used by the ancient Egyptians to cut obelisks. Most probably this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut, one of the rulers of the 18th Dynasty and the royal wife of King Tuthmosis II. This queen was the owner of her Temple on the eastern bank of Luxor. Also, there is an opinion that it belongs to Queen Nefertiti. Move on to visit the majestic Philae Temple which was built in honor of Goddess Isis the chief deity of the island. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- All transfers are by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Lunch meals will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charges.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.