Great Pyramids ,Sphinx and Grand Egyptian Museum Tourfrom
Today is a mix of ancient Egypt’s Wonder and the Newest Wonder which is GEM one of the largest archaeological museums in the world and is dedicated to the ancient Egyptian civilization.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
Our representative will be picking you up from your hotel, to start the adventure of visiting the most important sight of Egypt which is the Great Pyramids, Sphinx which you will see the Massive three great Pyramids then continue the journey visiting Sphinx which is still a big mystery and keeps a lot of answers to many questions still, followed by Lunch at a Local good Stander restaurant
then start moving to one of the World’s Largest Museum dedicated to a single Civilization the Grand Egyptian Museum the New home to an incredible collection of ancient artifacts from Egyptian history.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Cairo.
- Main Entry fees for the mentioned sights.
- English Speaking Egyptologist.
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant.
- Bottled water during the tour ( 2 Each ).
- Any extra is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- personal spending.