Karnak Sound & Light Showfrom
See Karnak Temple illuminated at night with an audio-visual show that will explain how the temple was used and what life was like in Ancient Egypt.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCity stay
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Have you ever wondered what life was been thousands of years ago? You will know about them through the splendid Sound and Light Show at the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut, and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Greco-Roman Kingdom.
You will be transferred to see the Karnak Temples where you will attend the spectacular Sound and Light production. This spectacle will take about 75 minutes first takes you around the temple grounds, and finally, the last act is played while you are seated along the Great Sacred Lake. The performance relates the history of Luxor as the capital of the ancient world.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.