Luxor East bank Tourfrom
Luxor is the most visited City after Cairo as it’s rich and full of important historical sights such as the Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Luxor Tour to The East of The Nile
See the most famous sites around Luxor on the East bank side of the Nile. Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
TravMe Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to start your Journey Heading to the east bank of Luxor to visit Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. End your tour by visiting the Temple Of Luxor, It was built by Amunhotep III in the 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. Later you will be driven back to your hotel.
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.