Luxor West Bank Sightseeing Tourfrom
Visit the Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Hatshepsut Temple on this tour of Luxor’s West Bank with an opportunity to enter the tombs of famous pharaohs of ancient Egypt.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
TravMe representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor in the morning to begin your tour of Luxor’s West Bank. Start your day with a visit to the Valley of the Kings, where many of Egypt’s greatest kings are buried. Visit 3 tombs excluding the Tomb of King Tutankhamun.
Next, visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, Egypt’s most famous female pharaoh. Later on, head for lunch at a local restaurant before getting dropped off back at your hotel.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Lunch meals will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charges.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.