Abu Simbel Tour from Aswanfrom
Abu Simbel Day Trip from Aswan will give you the chance to enjoy visiting the two temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style that is considered the masterpieces of ancient Egypt.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Enjoy your Abu Simbel Day Trip from Aswan. Our TravMe Tours Representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan by air-conditioned vehicle to enjoy Abu Simbel whose main attraction is the great sun temple of RamsesII and the temple of Queen Nefertari. Both temples were discovered in 1813 it was almost completely covered with sand. Then both temples were moved in 1960 by the help of the Egyptian government and UNESCO to avoid the rising water of the Nile. Ramses II built the temple mostly to honor himself as inside there is a mural depicting his famous victory at the Kadesh battle where his army defeated his enemies. On the north of Ramses temple, the Nefertari Temple was built by Ramses II for his favorite wife Queen Nefertari among other 200 wives and concubines. After finishing the visit you will be escorted back to your hotel in Aswan by your air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- All transfers are by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meals will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charges.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.