GEM , Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazarfrom
Today’s Tour contains two Giant Museums The Egyptian Museum in Cairo and The Grand Egyptian Museum in Giza Followed by a visit to the Big Market Khan EL Khalili Bazaar.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCity stay
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Our representative will be picking you up from your hotel, to start the adventure of visiting one of the most important sights of Egypt which is the Grand Egyptian Museum the New incredible World’s Largest Museum Dedicated to a single Civilization then Head to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo the home to an incredible collection of ancient artifacts from Egyptian history followed by Lunch at a Local good Stander restaurant.
and conclude your trip visiting The Egyptian Souk Khan El Khalili Bazar the Biggest Souk in Cairo for Souvenirs and Statues and a lot more of antiques, then transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Cairo.
- Main Entry fees for the mentioned sights.
- English Speaking Egyptologist.
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant.
- Bottled water during the tour (2 Each).
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extra is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- personal spending.