Jordan Highlight Tour 3 days / 2 nights.from
Jordan is a small country with a big history and a lot to offer tourists. From ancient ruins to natural wonders, Jordan has something for everyone. Here are some of the highlights of Jordan.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
Day 1: Sheikh Hussein Bridge – Jerash – Amman city tour.
Day 2: Amman – Petra – Amman.
Day 3: Amman – Madaba – Mont. Nebo – Allenby Bridge.
- Air-conditioned transportation.
- Pick up from/to your hotel.
- Professional English-speaking Rep.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Amman on B basis.
- English speaking tour guide for 3 days.
- Entrance fees to all of the mentioned sites.
- Transportations (vehicle according to the group size)
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure.
- Free Visa.
- Departure tax at Allenby bridge is $15 per person.
- free policy based on sharing double room.
- Optional activities.
- Any Personal Items.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Lunch & dinner meals and All kind of Beverages .
Sheikh Hussein Bridge – Jerash – Amman city tour.
- You will be transferred by AC-Car to the airport Upon arrival TravMe representative will meet and assist the group with customs and immigration formalities at Sheik Hussein Bridge.
- With the English-speaking tour guide, the group will proceed to visit Jerash and then to Amman city tour.
- Jerash: is the best preserved Roman City outside Rome, one of the Decca police Cities which is known by Gerasa, Which is known as the city of 1,000 pillars. Jerash is a close second to Petra on the list of favorite destinations in Jordan, It has an unbroken chain of human occupation dating back more than 6,500 years. Our Tour includes (the colonnaded street, amphitheater, Hippodrome, Churches, temples, and the vast Roman Forum).
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Amman.
AMMAN: The capital of Jordan, is a fascinating city of contrasts, a unique blend of old & new, ideally situated on a hilly area between the desert and fertile Jordan valley.
Our Tour includes (Amman Citadel, Roman Theater, and Panoramic tour of downtown and modern of Amman).
Amman – Petra – Amman
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Via Desert Highway proceed to Petra full day tour with English speaking tour guide
- Petra: One of the world new seven wonders, without a doubt it is the most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction in Jordan. It is a unique city that carved into the sheer- rock face by the Nabataea’s, an industrious Arab people who settled here more than 2000 years ago, turning it into an important junction for the silk, spice and other trade routes that linked China, India and southern Arabia with Egypt, Syria, Greece and Rome.
To explore the spectacular treasures of Petra (The Red -Rose city half as old as time), enter through the impressive narrow gorge (Siq), leads marvelously to the magical monument, when you can glimpse the Treasury, continue to the street of facades, the Royal Tombs, the Cardo, Temples, Churches, Museums,…etc.
- Back to Amman for dinner and overnight.
: Amman – Madaba – Mont. Nebo – Allenby Bridge
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• Proceed to visit Madaba and Mount Nebo.
• Mount Nebo: one of the most revered holy sites of Jordan and the place where Moses was buried. A small Byzantine church was built there by early Christians, and if you stand on the platform in front of the church and admire the view. It overlooks the Jordan Valley and the Dead Sea, across to the rooftops of Jerusalem and Bethlehem and is absolutely breathtaking.
• Madaba: It is one of the most memorable places in the holy land, which is known by the ” the city of mosaics”, Madaba offers many sites to explore, amongst them the chief attraction in the contemporary Greek Orthodox church of St. George is a wonderfully vivid, 6th century Byzantine mosaic map showing Jerusalem, Nile River, Dead Sea, and other holy sites.
• Then to Allenby Bridge for the departure.
• Upon arrival Back to Cairo you will be transferred back to your hotel