Typical Cairo City Tourfrom
Cairo City Tour of The Egyptian Museum, the Citadel, and Khan El Khalili Bazar.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Our representative will be picking you up from your hotel, to start the adventure of visiting one of the most important sights of Egypt which is the Egyptian Museum the home to an incredible collection of ancient artifacts from Egyptian history followed by Lunch at a Local good Stander restaurant before you visit the Citadel where you can have stunning views of the city. You can explore the various structures within the citadel, including the Mosque of Muhammad Ali. transfer back to the hotel
then conclude your trip by visiting The Egyptian Souk Khan El Khalili Bazar the Biggest Souk in Cairo for Souvenirs and Statues and a lot more of antiques, then transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Cairo.
- Main Entry fees for the mentioned sights.
- English Speaking Egyptologist.
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant.
- Bottled water during the tour (2 Each).
- All taxes & service charges.
- Any extra is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- personal spending.