Pharaonic village Day Tourfrom
An experience like no other is to Visit a village where teams of actors reenacted detailed scenes from ancient Egypt.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
TravMe representative will pick you up from your hotel to have an amazing experience. On this specialty day trip, you’ll watch the days of Egypt’s once-mighty pharaohs come to life. Visit a village where teams of actors reenact detailed scenes from ancient Egypt, covering everything from the dishes people ate to the gods they worshipped. Highlights include interiors of reconstructed homes, a model of Tutankhamon’s tomb as it was first discovered in 1922, and four different on-site museums, Lunch at the Village then back to your Hotel
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Cairo.
- Main Entry fees for the mentioned sights.
- English Speaking Egyptologist.
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant.
- Bottled water during the tour ( 2 Each ).
- Any extra is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- personal spending.